Thu Jan 23, 2020 03:24
English | 繁體 | 简体
Click here to toggle text size
SFC: CENTRAL HOLDING'(08516) shares highly concentrated
06 Dec 2019
(Infocast News) The Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) has recently completed an enquiry into the shareholding of Central Holding Group Co. Ltd.(01735). It suggested that as at 18 November 2019, a group of 19 shareholders held an aggregate of 51.296 million Shares, representing 19.43% of the issued Shares. Such shareholding, together with an aggregate of 198 million Shares (representing 75.00% of the issued Shares) held by the controlling shareholder of the Company, represented 94.43% of the issued Shares as at 18 November 2019. Therefore, only 14.704 million Shares (representing 5.57% of the issued Shares) were held by other shareholders. In view of the high concentration of shareholding in a small number of shareholders, shareholders and prospective investors should be aware that the price of the shares of the Company could fluctuate substantially even with a small number of shares traded, and should exercise extreme caution when dealing in the Shares.

© Copyright Quamnet. All rights reserved. Republish the contents in whole or in part other than the authorized methods below, Quamnet reserves the right to proceed legal action.
Market Update
A founding member of:
China Tonghai IR:
Sitemap  |  About Us  |  Contact Us  |  Disclaimers     English | 繁體 | 简体  
Tonghai Financial:
China Tonghai International Financial Limited  |  China Tonghai Capital  |  China Tonghai Securities
Oceanwide Financial Management   |  Quamnet
Information of TonghaiIR (Investor Relations):
[Hong Kong Listed Company Information] [Financial News] [Announcement Alerts] [Free Delayed Stock Quote] [Chart]
[Hong Kong stock information]

TonghaiIR (Investor Relations) Services:
[Listed Companies Information] [Listed Companies Financial Information] [Listed Companies Announcements]
[Listed Companies Circulars] [Listed Companies News] [Press Releases] [Listed Companies Event Calendar]
[Listed Companies Presentations] [Proxy Forms]

China Tonghai IR (Investor Relations):
[Securities Firms] [Fund Houses] [Venture Capitals] [Financial Public Relations Agencies] [Financial Printers]
Investor Relations Dictionary:
[Listed Companies Result Announcement] [Financial Report] [Interim Report] [Annual General Meeting]
[Extraordinary General Meeting] [Board Meeting] [Annual Report] [Contact Listed Companies Investor Relations]
[Company Information Sheet] [Next Day Disclosure Return] [News Release] [IPO] [Prospectus] [Stock Quote] [Trading Volume]